How did this guy murder me in Brit?

bigp3rm

Apprentice
I went AFK to get a drink and come back and this guy is dropping all my gear off my corpse. He's grey and I have a report murder for him.

How did this happen I'm curious.

tybNErR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Basically, Explosion doesn't count as an aggression until it lands. You cast explosion, drop, run away, 2-3 seconds later it drops. If you aren't on the same screen when it drops, you can't call guards, and since the other NPCs don't actually witness the crime and the criminal at the same time, they don't call guards. You can call guards if you catch up with the guy ('cause it's still a criminal action that is gwhackable), but you can't rely on the NPCs to do it for you.

bigp3rm

Apprentice
Basically, Explosion doesn't count as an aggression until it lands. You cast explosion, drop, run away, 2-3 seconds later it drops. If you aren't on the same screen when it drops, you can't call guards, and since the other NPCs don't actually witness the crime and the criminal at the same time, they don't call guards. You can call guards if you catch up with the guy ('cause it's still a criminal action that is gwhackable), but you can't rely on the NPCs to do it for you.
Or, you hide when you're afk, or you go home when you're afk, or you log out if you have to be afk.

Tis UO my friend. It will make a man out of you yet!

Lol I'm getting the lessons tonight. PKs all over the place and not I'm not even safe in town! :eek:

I feel a penis is better at 15 through your 30's, I mean all you have is middle aged pu-tang to look forward to now, Dewd, and you play UO, so, not high quality pu-tang at that.

Bromista

Grandmaster
UO PLAYERS GET POONTANG OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, JUST ASK RAGED. HIS GUILD TAG IS "DEEP IN PUSS" SO YOU KNOW HE'S DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Gedron

Master
I feel a penis is better at 15 through your 30's, I mean all you have is middle aged pu-tang to look forward to now, Dewd, and you play UO, so, not high quality pu-tang at that.

When I read this, I didn't connect it with Dewd's post and almost have an aneurysm. And I would argue to the contrary, once you hit your 40's you just have to switch to mowing down 25 year olds with daddy issues :D

Metalhead-

Master
When I read this, I didn't connect it with Dewd's post and almost have an aneurysm. And I would argue to the contrary, once you hit your 40's you just have to switch to mowing down 25 year olds with daddy issues :D

Bad fathers have been getting men laid since the dawn of time. Sodomy is a great recreational activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cens

Grandmaster
I was there when Strandedness did the explosion-out-of-the-screen trick and killed you. I was very happy because you went AFK in front of the Jeweler's door like a dick. You pissed off like 10 people, and one of them killed you. :) Ah sweet justice.

Metalhead-

Master
I was there when Strandedness did the explosion-out-of-the-screen trick and killed you. I was very happy because you went AFK in front of the Jeweler's door like a dick. You pissed off like 10 people, and one of them killed you. :) Ah sweet justice.

Ever hear of eating? Also I now know where I'll be leaving my character from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk