how are scammers treated here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzelaki

Novice
Someone was selling an Ethereal Horse at the bank for 100k, and i needed one for one of my char, so i decided to buy. When the transaction happened, the horse ended up being just a regular horse, but named Ethereal Horse.
The character's name is Rhiamon.
This time he is selling a llama which I'm sure is a scam too. Now I'm not really worried about the 100k, that is easily replace that, but it just sucks.. I guess it's on me.. i should of been more careful..

Cant' figure out how to upload a picture to show everyone either, so i guess just be careful everyone

wreckognize

Grandmaster
oldest scam in the book. works like a charm unfortunately and sucks for new players when it does happen.

excessive scamming is against the rules here so if he keeps doing it then he might get in trouble

bazzelaki

Novice
hmm ok i will do that.. i thought i was caught off guard... but others too, and some look like they are really gonna miss this 100k... :S meh.. this is more of a warning for everyone, not a bitching session.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
That sucks. It's sad that people really do stupid shit like that. Hopefully that dude gets jailed at the very least and the money returned.

Peav

Grandmaster
I thought any scam involving Dono items was illegal?

how is that involving dono items you stupid fuck? He gave him a normal horse for gold. which one of those is a dono item?
A) regular horse
B) gold coins
C) none of the above

if you answer A or B your fucked in the brain.

Draullerga

Neophyte
how is that involving dono items you stupid fuck? He gave him a normal horse for gold. which one of those is a dono item?
A) regular horse
B) gold coins
C) none of the above

He listed the item for sale as an ethy, ya stupid fuck.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
A) regular horse
B) gold coins
C) none of the above

When advertising it a a Dono item. My post was actually just a question as well.

But since I can have a conversation without immediately going to "stupid fuck" I'm going to say responding to you is pointless.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
frgA2q9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.