How about the largest zerg guild back off the recruiting forums.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I guess my question is how much does it cost to join CAMO? Is it less than 200k? If so, why do you struggle to recruit... find people who dont wanna pay 200k to join EQMS and fill your ranks.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Strict requirements? You know what @GluttonySDS perhaps you are right. I may just be jaded on my end because as a U.S. Male which has the strictest join requirements. Should I make a woman character so i can join for free? I appreciate that you just want to encourage PROGRESS, and not trying to pander to any women alive that comes in your general direction. You got me.

Call this guy Macho Man, because he's a fucking SAVAGE.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
You should have some kind of hiding or stealth to join C.A.M.O. which actually probably does make it one of the strictest guilds to join. More so than buying a ten dollar donation coin or making a female alt. And to that I have admitted my own fault. And so when I rebumped my recruitment thread and then saw you slam one for eqms right on top. And then had a guy who sounded intrigued by our play style quickly cancel because he can pay ten bucks join your guild and be instant end game, i was truly disheartened. If anything do what you do, but don't act so glorious about it, and then make repeated remarks about everybody is afraid to fight you. Perhaps your men may just be afraid to fight other people on closer terms???

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Hell man, I have probably spent a third of my UO time playing old school test center. Campaigns and battle all day every day. It's what somebody like myself truly games for. To battle wits and reactions with other real people, to feel the sweat beading, and the adrenaline pumping. SO believe you me, there is no fear from this end nor from anybody who joins C.A.M.O. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

Eqms has evolved lately into doing RDA's, and pvm. One thing you have to remember it's not hard to teach someone to do a couple spells. There not going to be the best one on one person. Due to the fact they went from a pvp guild and having a decent active group to pvm. It puts safety in people's mines.. 200k is easy money...200k for safety or pk services on call. 200k for a butler, factions and for idocs. Yes it's true they are paying 200k for a lot of aspects. But! They are known to be a big guild and a ton are against jumping on a band wagon.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I used to play some test. Maybe like an hour a week. I felt very little from my experiences playing test.

If you got all riled up playing test you certainly get all riled up playing a standard server.

Adramelech

Master
I guess my question is what are you going to do when it's theoretically just EQMS left? Nothing against the guild either, just curiosity.

I guess my question is what are you going to do when it's theoretically just EQMS left? Nothing against the guild either, just curiosity.
That's up to you, me and every other player. Also up to Glutt if he wants to put a limit on recruits. All the other fighters etc. I'm sure some day soon many will come together time will tell.

Kael

Master
Not sure how much larger your guild needs to be. Some of us are working to recruit people, so other big guilds can have some extra competition in the field, and not put out a million messages about how nobody wants to fight them. Perhaps just disheartening to bump your recruit post just to see the zergs post a recruitment post on top of yours. Then you get a message saying somebody is interested and when you message them back they say oh nm i am going to join the said guild.

Anyways I do get it, Trammel really never left UO and there are a lot of people who want to just be in the biggest guild, because that's the hip and easy way to do it. Good Job. Keep on keepin on.

People want to play with other players. A lot of people join up with EQMS simply because they are active. My suggestion is get your guild into an alliance of like minded players. Then when recruiting you can also promote the benefits of your guild and the alliance that you are in. Good luck man !

The Gandin

Grandmaster
So let me get this straight, this thread is about a guild shouldn't recruit because they're already big? Is that the logic we're using now?

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
I will be the first to admit @The Gandin my post had some frustrations at the time in it. But I also made some other points along with others like @Skye Wolfbane that had some merit. I am already switching gears, and moving on. If anything perhaps some of the animosities can make for some intriguing encounters in the future. Adieu.