Housing

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
So my account is 6 days old im sure i have total of 1200 for my account characters, and it says i dont have 1200 and 1 day of game time to place a house... is the housing tool bugged? do i need to wait a week??? any ideas?

parsnip

Grandmaster
So my account is 6 days old im sure i have total of 1200 for my account characters, and it says i dont have 1200 and 1 day of game time to place a house... is the housing tool bugged? do i need to wait a week??? any ideas?

Your account may be 6 days old but are you sure you have accumulated 24hrs of actual game time? Just leave a character logged overnight. Double check that 1200 (real) skill points total too. Have helped several newbies place houses recently, no problems with the requirements as far as I know.

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
im sure i have i afked bard table as well as macro selling last few days, also my real skill shows 700 but i was told all characters can be added to make 1200 skill or is it 1 person?

SidX

Grandmaster
Al
im sure i have i afked bard table as well as macro selling last few days, also my real skill shows 700 but i was told all characters can be added to make 1200 skill or is it 1 person?
All characters combined count towards the 1,200 "real" skill value.

I think if you type:

[uof

..in-game it brings up a window where you can see your total actual gameplay hours. Maybe you can verify there in case it's 22 hours or something.

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
Al

All characters combined count towards the 1,200 "real" skill value.

I think if you type:

[uof

..in-game it brings up a window where you can see your total actual gameplay hours. Maybe you can verify there in case it's 22 hours or something.
my total play time is 1 day as well as character play time is 1 day

SidX

Grandmaster
my total play time is 1 day as well as character play time is 1 day
Weird, I wonder if the server has to go through a restart or something for it to learn the new accounts that are >24 hours? Have you tried logging out / closing the client and reopening / logging back in?

If so you can try paging a GM. I wonder if it says 1 Day but you are at something like 23.8 hours of playtime, so it rounded up to 1 Day... while in reality you're <24 hours? Strange :(

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
Weird, I wonder if the server has to go through a restart or something for it to learn the new accounts that are >24 hours? Have you tried logging out / closing the client and reopening / logging back in?

If so you can try paging a GM. I wonder if it says 1 Day but you are at something like 23.8 hours of playtime, so it rounded up to 1 Day... while in reality you're <24 hours? Strange :(
yeah i just put in a page lol thanks for the info anyways