House Teleporters?

tatos

Novice
I have seen people using these teleporters at their custom houses, and I have found them under the misc section of the customize panel. However, when I try to commit the changes, it says "Illegal Object! House not legal, not committing!"

So how do I place these things? Also, I have read that you can teleport between houses using these?

tatos

Novice
Nevermind, I got it figured out. It was actually just bad placement of the teleporters. I think it had something to do with placing a teleporter on top of a support structure, I could not place it in the spot I wanted, even though it didn't seem blocked in any way. Once I got that sorted out, the teleporters worked just as I thought they should, the symbols are linked to other matching symbols. As for the multiple houses teleporting between each other, I think that worked for when teleporters were veteran rewards only and had to be placed from your bags, but do not work with custom house teleporters, unless I'm completely wrong?

As for the multiple houses teleporting between each other, I think that worked for when teleporters were veteran rewards only and had to be placed from your bags, but do not work with custom house teleporters, unless I'm completely wrong?

I personally haven't heard about house-to-house teleporters on this shard.