House Placement

Eviscerate

So a few things, I am having a hell of a time finding a place to put down a house but when I think I do, it seems like the house imprint is FAR away from the target and I am not sure how to aim where to place the house if I am supposed to use the imprint of the house or the targeter when attempting to place. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Avarice

Grandmaster
So a few things, I am having a hell of a time finding a place to put down a house but when I think I do, it seems like the house imprint is FAR away from the target and I am not sure how to aim where to place the house if I am supposed to use the imprint of the house or the targeter when attempting to place. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey what you need to do is put your UO screen to the top left of your UO window. when you put your UO screen anywhere but the top left of your screen, the placement gets bugged out. Try again with the window in the farthest top left and you should be good to go. Also you will notice the house will appear as it should this time with your curser.