WTS House drop event spot. SOLD

MadNezz

Master
Placed a 7x7 (now 8x13) can be 9x14 or at least it was. Not going to change size for a week or so but if u wanna buy it now. List offers. Will not take offers through PMs. *edit* Changed the size already, got bored.

eventhouse.jpg

Last edited:

MadNezz

Master
Here it is as 8x13. I know it was 9x14 but I couldn't get it to stick, in the little bit of time I had to mess with it before I had to leave for work.

I didn't realize it was surround by ETC Mall, Le Fays, and the bod cloth ppl (among many other good vendors). Such a great location for vendors. Just wish I could get the 9*14 to stick, but that will be for another day.

Cauthn_7-9_08.35.jpg

Last edited:

Eleven

Apprentice
Sorry serious offers only. ill just put this one on ice on one of my accounts. I didnt even noticed your bid, till my friend texted me laughing.

That's funny because it seems like your highest bid since you created the auction 2 days ago.

I was contemplating raising my offer since you upgraded the plot size yourself but since there were no other competing bids I left it at 300k.

You can consider my 300k offer withdrawn though, as well as my interest in the house.

If you want to avoid offers you don't deem 'serious' you should use a S/B or B/O.

Goodluck with your sale.

Last edited:

MadNezz

Master
That's funny because it seems like your highest bid since you created the auction 2 days ago.

I was contemplating raising my offer since you upgraded the plot size yourself but since there were no other competing bids I left it at 300k.

You can consider my 300k offer withdrawn though, as well as my interest in the house.

If you want to avoid offers you don't deem 'serious' you should use a S/B or B/O.

Goodluck with your sale
ty for your input, i just thought a vet of the shard would have common sense.

Last edited:

MadNezz

Master
buyout 750k.

This vendor spot is too hot, and if you don't care for the price it will be my storage shed. A good vendor can make the money back within a week or 2.

Last edited:

MadNezz

Master
bumpity no rush if you need a year or so to save the money let me know. I'll keep this one on my super special account.

Last edited:

MadNezz

Master
He already said that he withdrew his bid... No need to offer it to him again and insult the guy. Good god.
i was talking to the ppl in general. he said i didn't set a price for others, so i did (otherwise I would have quoted what he said, as that would be a direct response to him).

Last edited:

MadNezz

Master
^ no vendors on a mission? **price drop** 750k buy out today, after some discussioin with potential vendors we agreed that was more of a fair price.

MadNezz

Master
Alright. sb has been met. Not gonna drag this out too long. Ending at the latest Tuesday night, but I have the right to end it early. B/O 750k.

MadNezz

Master
kk. i think i got your msgs about the buyout on discord. I was doing work getting to buy a house irl, yes on a damn sunday, so I will be here the rest of the day on and off hit me up on discord and ill likely see it faster.