WTS Horse shoe Island 13 x 18

flipt

Grandmaster
Selling max storage on Horse Shoe Island 13 x 18 2437 lock downs close to red healer on grass no spawn

SB 500k

BO 1.2 mill

baTFXRl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flipt

Grandmaster
looks like the buyer has backed out. This location is back up for bidding. Please note that the white cross in the picture is from an event and no longer there I don't want to confuse any one else.

I know you probably don't want o hear this, but you may be over valuing this. There are other houses for much less gold of equal size next to the ocean. Unless Horseshoe island is that valued or you really need to get a huge multiplier of the cost of planting the house to settle gambling debts.

flipt

Grandmaster
I know you probably don't want o hear this, but you may be over valuing this. There are other houses for much less gold of equal size next to the ocean. Unless Horseshoe island is that valued or you really need to get a huge multiplier of the cost of planting the house to settle gambling debts.

Oh i did not know that i should check with you before i price something. In the future if you feel like leaving your opinion on the price of something that's fine you should have stoped there I am not sure you felt the need go go on to slander me saying I priced it so high to pay gambling debts

You don't have to get so defensive. You absolutely can price anything for any price you want. Start the s/b a 6 trillion gold for all I care.

flipt

Grandmaster
I was fine with the price part of it than you had to make it sound like I have to price it high because I had to pay off gambling debts that's where the issue is.

Poker was just added in. I was making a simple joke about... nvm. I didn't think you would think I was making some sort of serious remark about real life gambling habits.