WTS Hooded Shroud - Listening to Offers

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I think 50-60m is crazy, especially since we have no guarantee at all that this is gonna stay unique. For all we know it might be on the dono vendor in 2 months, IT DID HAPPEN BEFORE WITH RAFFLE ITEMS.

If Shane guarantees that this is gonna remain one of a kind then I guess 50m is reasonable, but only because gold isn't worth shit on this server any more
Yeah sadly gold isn't worth shit any longer.

Way too many relic drops considering everyone already has a meta

We just had a huge talk in staff on how no one seems to have gold to buy shit anymore. We literally just had the entire discussion on why large ticket items are going down in price instead of up (which is absolutely INSANE because of inflation/constant grinding). A situation like this, four years into a LARGE/LARGEST populated scale server over 4 years has been unheard of.. So, you have to be absolutely joking and have no idea what so ever. Stop trying to down grade a selling post by implying or acting like an expert in the communities economy as a whole.

Quit the bullshit, and be more positive in your posts or don't post at all.

lollo

Grandmaster
We just had a huge talk in staff on how no one seems to have gold to buy shit anymore. We literally just had the entire discussion on why large ticket items are going down in price instead of up (which is absolutely INSANE because of inflation/constant grinding). A situation like this, four years into a LARGE/LARGEST populated scale server over 4 years has been unheard of.. So, you have to be absolutely joking and have no idea what so ever. Stop trying to down grade a selling post by implying or acting like an expert in the communities economy as a whole.

Quit the bullshit, and be more positive in your posts or don't post at all.

Except there are quite a few players with 20-100m sitting in their bank boxes and high end items are still selling for crazy prices. It's just that people won't spend on stuff that they aren't sure is coming back (Blaze sandals sold for 18m not too long ago, a blaze spellbook sold for 15m in a matter of 12 hours last week etc so prices for actually RARE items are indeed going up).

The dono vendor has come to the point where you have to be absolutely bat shit crazy to buy stuff off of it (because it loses 30-40% of it's value as soon as you buy it), yet people continue to buy and i'm happy because it's good for the server and for me too.

30x30s are now 55+ millions, whereas they were 25-30m not long ago, again this means most people don't have anything worthwhile to spend on.

The economy on here is still extremely good compared to other servers after 4 years, don't get me wrong, but I still think there is a lack of really rare and desiderable items (again, because of the dono vendor being managed extremely poorly, imho)

Most veteran players already have meta pets (more than one in most cases) and meta dexers/mages and big houses.

I think this server has a serious lack of actually rare items ( ---> dono vendor)

A very simple thing that would help a lot (and it should've been done loooong ago, like you actually promised) would be periodically removing stuff from dono vendor. Back when i started playing here the dono vendor had been wiped recently and coloured masks, sandals etc were actually desiderable and were commanding a premium price. Now that you can buy 200+ flashy items off of the dono vendor it's just meh

Also, that PW cloth on the gold sink....it's about time to remove it, everyone has PW by now and if you want to sell it you're gonna have trouble at 250k/yard which is 50% of what we paid for it. It's been on there for 3+ years....

I might not express myself in the best way, but i really want the best for this server (it's the only game i play) and it saddens me that some things are managed so poorly. Also telling me that i have no idea about the economy and rares market on this server is downright ridiculous. I'm one of the top wearables/rares collector in the game and i know current/past prices more than most people on this server.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Except there are quite a few players with 20-100m sitting in their bank boxes and high end items are still selling for crazy prices. It's just that people won't spend on stuff that they aren't sure is coming back (Blaze sandals sold for 18m not too long ago, a blaze spellbook sold for 15m in a matter of 12 hours last week etc so prices for actually RARE items are indeed going up).

The dono vendor has come to the point where you have to be absolutely bat shit crazy to buy stuff off of it (because it loses 30-40% of it's value as soon as you buy it), yet people continue to buy and i'm happy because it's good for the server and for me too.

30x30s are now 55+ millions, whereas they were 25-30m not long ago, again this means most people don't have anything worthwhile to spend on.

The economy on here is still extremely good compared to other servers after 4 years, don't get me wrong, but I still think there is a lack of really rare and desiderable items (again, because of the dono vendor being managed extremely poorly, imho)

Most veteran players already have meta pets (more than one in most cases) and meta dexers/mages and big houses.

I think this server has a serious lack of actually rare items ( ---> dono vendor)

A very simple thing that would help a lot (and it should've been done loooong ago, like you actually promised) would be periodically removing stuff from dono vendor. Back when i started playing here the dono vendor had been wiped recently and coloured masks, sandals etc were actually desiderable and were commanding a premium price. Now that you can buy 200+ flashy items off of the dono vendor it's just meh

Also, that PW cloth on the gold sink....it's about time to remove it, everyone has PW by now and if you want to sell it you're gonna have trouble at 250k/yard which is 50% of what we paid for it. It's been on there for 3+ years....

I might not express myself in the best way, but i really want the best for this server (it's the only game i play) and it saddens me that some things are managed so poorly. Also telling me that i have no idea about the economy and rares market on this server is downright ridiculous. I'm one of the top wearables/rares collector in the game and i know current/past prices more than most people on this server.

No one knows who has how much gold at all honestly except for staff. There's a lot of very wrong assumptions in your post honestly.
You say the economy on here i still extremely good, yet you bash the gold and donation value.(You can't have a good economy without those values).

You say you want the best for this server, and if that is truly the case you would not devalue our gold, donation and economy value publicly in a random selling post/thread that you are not bidding on at all.

If you want what's good for the server, try to be more positive, and if our economy was doing that bad you wouldn't have the chance to reply to this thread here, today, 4 years after our launch.

Stop being uninformed, and try to be more positive over all is all i ask. If you have a certain issue with donation items or rare spawns / obtainable rares please pm me directly, don't mix it in with some random sell thread.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
If I hadn't blown my stash on a plot I would so buy this. Transferring between your chars no one would ever know what your template Is at the time, and it just looks damn cool!

Good luck with the sale Decoy, if you still got it in a month I'll hit you up ;)

Kraden

Grandmaster
idk if anyone remembers this from 3 years ago but I cried and begged for this item almost non stop............if I had the gold I would buy in a heartbeat......prolly gonna take me 3 years to get that gold though lol

If I hadn't blown my stash on a plot I would so buy this. Transferring between your chars no one would ever know what your template Is at the time, and it just looks damn cool!

Good luck with the sale Decoy, if you still got it in a month I'll hit you up ;)

This possible the next best thing about this item besides being a bad ass mofo in a hooded shroud of doom.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Anything in the donation raffles won't go on vendor. I know this from experience with my mask [emoji136]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messremb

Grandmaster
Anything in the donation raffles won't go on vendor. I know this from experience with my mask [emoji136]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also, they won't get made into a donation tier.
*cough* pw kasa *cough*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Peav

Grandmaster
*cough* pw kasa *cough*

it's a war dawg.
b591f1efffc551fa04df0eed66033ce0.gif

This is a very, very rare item and will only be available to long term supporters in the future that are over a larger sum of donations.

Decoy

Grandmaster
I had hoped it would remain unique in some regard but it's ultimately staff's decision. I decided against cashing in on it because I really do like it, despite the fact the gold could have really helped me out and opened up the game a bit more for me.

Lexington

Grandmaster
*cough* pw kasa *cough*

LOL.... has hurt me a couple of times. :p None were intentional I'm sure but mistakes happen.

I wish I was rich enough to bid!