Hi

hassx84

Neophyte
Hi my name is DeSpel. I played 4 to 5 straight years, back in the late 90's and early 00's. I had many chars, mainly on the Chesapeake server, then switching over to Atlantic in the later years for the pvp. Ran with DM wolf, Tomoyaki, Sentinel, jerryII guilds W@R and H@R. We all just started back on this server about a week ago and are extremely excited about it! Lot of fun memeories to be replayed and new experiences to be had. Glad to be apart of this, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Ku'tan

Master
Right on. Welcome let a know if your looking for some people to roll with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Hi my name is DeSpel. I played 4 to 5 straight years, back in the late 90's and early 00's. I had many chars, mainly on the Chesapeake server, then switching over to Atlantic in the later years for the pvp. Ran with DM wolf, Tomoyaki, Sentinel, jerryII guilds W@R and H@R. We all just started back on this server about a week ago and are extremely excited about it! Lot of fun memeories to be replayed and new experiences to be had. Glad to be apart of this, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hope you like it. I played Chessy whenever Siege was down.

SomeGuy

Adept
tomoyaki is in the duel pits right now.. couldnt believe my eyes :/ make sure you guys bring it hard like the atlantic days :)

-Morph