Hey there everyone

Helvinr

Neophyte
I've been here for a while. Almost a month now. Some of the new players might know me as Helvinr or Eisblume. I'm usually on around 4 PM-Midnight PST on all days of the week haha.

I enjoy this server, and I enjoy the people here even more. There's a lot of variety, from the scoundrels to the beggars to the companions. I've seen honorable thieves and dishonorable nobles. I've come out of stealth to ask a couple of reds a few questions, and was not killed on sight. People here seem to be rather nice.

Speaking of people being nice, I am currently working on all of the tradeskills, so that they all can have equipment whenever they need it. I also want to eventually create a guildhall for everyone to access items conveniently, as well as have a place to hang out. (I have an idea on turning Blackthorn's castle into one. Need to figure out how to contact staff about that possible being a thing hehe)

I've been playing UO since I was 8 years old, when it first came out in '98. (I'm 26, for those that don't want to do the math :p)
I enjoy a variety of things. I like playing as a thief. I like crafting. I like wandering the world and meeting new people. I like sitting at the bank and hunting thieves. Roleplaying is my thing. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is PvP. But I've been dabbling in the notion.

I also enjoy making macros for razor, and just discovered UOSteam, so that's a lot of fun to work with as well. I'm starting to get a grasp on that, and if anyone wants any help or has any tips for that, I'm all ears.

Either way, enough babbling on. Hello everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator: