Hey, question

saturatedfats

So I finally have decided to give this game a try after playing Ultima 7 a ton and it seems very similar but also missing fundamental features of Ultima 7? Like the interactivity with the world where you could search any container and steal any object, did that have to be scrapped to make Ultima an MMO? Or am I missing something. Thanks

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
It is still like that in many ways.
I honestly suggest you join us on discord and you can get all your questions answered live by players and staff!

eatriceiamnice

Journeyman
So I finally have decided to give this game a try after playing Ultima 7 a ton and it seems very similar but also missing fundamental features of Ultima 7? Like the interactivity with the world where you could search any container and steal any object, did that have to be scrapped to make Ultima an MMO? Or am I missing something. Thanks

Welcome Saturatedfats!!! I too came from the world of Ultima 7. I truly miss my companions Spark and friends. The most important magical item on Ultima 7 is not on UO- the invisibility ring.

With that being said, the world of UO has very similar Economics as Ultima 7 The Black Gate. Enjoy your YOUNG STATUS. Embrace it. Live it. And don't be afraid to pickup loot on the ground.

My friend recently found a lot of MAGICAL WEAPONS left in front of some ANTI-SOCIAL players. I guess they forgot how the world works.

If you find mio in game, I will pass along the wonderful gifts my friend is sharing to all NEW PLAYERS. Let's make this an amazing place to game.