Hey guys. Question for the community!

How would you guys like if I started to make introductory videos and shared them to allow people to get a larger depth of what Ultima Online can provide.

I have taken a break from Ultima Online numerous times, but always seem to come back. This is the best MMORPG Ive ever been able to be a part of.

I also know this game doesn't have big yellow arrows or a guide to get to the end game or even to be able to kill something more than a bear in the woods.......

Do you guys think having a few intro videos on how to progress would benefit to grow the community even more than we already are here?

I'd love to be a part of helping with that.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
How would you guys like if I started to make introductory videos and shared them to allow people to get a larger depth of what Ultima Online can provide.

I have taken a break from Ultima Online numerous times, but always seem to come back. This is the best MMORPG Ive ever been able to be a part of.

I also know this game doesn't have big yellow arrows or a guide to get to the end game or even to be able to kill something more than a bear in the woods.......

Do you guys think having a few intro videos on how to progress would benefit to grow the community even more than we already are here?

sure..why not..doesnt hurt. the reason there is no tutorial is because this is a 20 year old game and most people here have played in the past on some server.. whether it be custom or osi.

wouldnt hurt to get a new generation in here..

Shane

Administrator
Staff member

This would be great, we do have some on youtube.
If you contact me in discord i can also send you our logo intro video that you can put in before each one of your tutorials if you want, or you can put your own intro.
Either way it would help!