Help with steam macro

jamison1987

Master
if @findtype 0x12 0 0 0 10attack 'found'
endif

Above is a macro that attacks an ettin if one is found with 10 tiles..

Is there a way to change this to where it will look for any kind of grey enemy? i.e. Monsters, criminals, murderers ?

Anyone know where any good sites are where I can learn more of uosteam commands? I already have the documentation but there's just a few things I don't know how to use exactly. Like timers, breaks, while, and more..

Thx in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bane

Master
if @findtype 0x12 0 0 0 10attack 'found'
endif

Above is a macro that attacks an ettin if one is found with 10 tiles..

Is there a way to change this to where it will look for any kind of grey enemy? i.e. Monsters, criminals, murderers ?

Anyone know where any good sites are where I can learn more of uosteam commands? I already have the documentation but there's just a few things I don't know how to use exactly. Like timers, breaks, while, and more..

Thx in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there is an "attack enemy" hotkey you can set but I don't think you can use @findtype to locate any grey since @findtype is expecting a graphic as the first parameter.

What you could do is create a list of common enemy types and iterate through it like this:

Code:
// build our enemies list
    createlist 'enemies'
    pushlist 'enemies' 0x12

// loop through our enemies list
for 0 to 'enemies'
//  try to find an enemy
if @findtype enemies[] 'any' 'world' 0 10
    // found one now attack
    attack 'found'

// No need to continue looping lets break out now.
    break
endif
endfor

// remove the list from memory
removelist 'enemies'

When you encounter a new enemy add it with a "pushlist" command.

If you have any questions on the other stuff (timers, breaks, loops, ..etc) I can probably help you with that. I used to make a ton of macros but never got too deep into combat macros.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
i use this i found on the net.
Can be annoying, as it attacks people who go gray from looting, or it attacks people i just healed and see them as target.
I dont know anything about making macros though, i just copy pase and hope for the best.

Code:
// hide or dead lets not attack
//while 'hidden' 'self' or 'dead' 'self'
//  pause 200
//endwhile
// make timer
if not timerexists 'conwep'
  createtimer 'conwep'
endif
// 1000 = 1 second this is 10sec delay if true reset it to 0 then do buffs
if timer 'conwep' > 10000
  settimer 'conwep' 0
  cast 'consecrate weapon'
  pause 500
  cast 'enemy of one'
endif
// main focus of macro you may have to change 'secondary' to 'primary' for your weapon special.
setability 'secondary' 'on'
getenemy 'closest' 'nearest' 'criminal' 'grey'
@cleartargetqueue
pause 400