Help with provo at bard table

dandsce

Neophyte
Hello guys.

Im a new char bard but im with dificult to get gm provo. Can someone help me mark/gate to bard table and show me how to set the place so I can train provo? I think I will have a problem cause I dont have 2 accounts and cant open the gate to me. Will I need a gate char since there is a lot of PKs there?
If anyone can help me, plz pm me.

Kind regards

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Check around MoonGlow and Yew to see if you can find the Rune Libraries in those areas. They should have a rune already marked. It has been a long time since I've used the table, but I think you are going to need to teleport onto the table so bring a scroll or some regs. Once you are on the table, just stand where the other folks macroing are and have the Rotting Corpse Provo onto yourself every 8 seconds (i think that's the cool down).

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. Just accept that, it's worth it. Only bring a few instruments and your rune book (if you can, mark a rune when you first get to the table). Depending on the activity in the room it should only take a day or so to GM.

If you are unable to find a Rune Library that has a rune marked, I can see if I can dig mine out and get you a copy. It will be several hours from now though, I am at work for the next 7 hours or so.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I dont have 2 accounts

giphy.gif

2nd and 3rd account are so useful.

About Bard Table you need a runebook with BritBank rune + BardTable, you need to continue to switch between brit bank to drink+eat and bard table to gain skill, if you die you can use HELP teleporter or a 2nd char that gate or walking to dungeon enter is not so far

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
2nd and 3rd account are so useful.
They really really are. Even just a second one to use as a utility account. Make a mage that can Gate & Scribe for Recall Scrolls. An extra house for storage or farming. I had 2 tiny farming houses for my 2nd 3rd accounts, little 7x7s with just walls a teleport to get in and out, and a chest to hold all the gold.

Sage|CoS

Neophyte
And try to macro during the day, like before you go to work. Because there are EQMS reds that clear it out All night long- it seems they have nothing better to do. But during the day, the Europeans do hit it, there is one red with an axe but its much much less frequent

Sage|CoS

Neophyte
Fire Dungeon, there is a nice area with Titans. Reds hit it sometimes but they are mostly going after the tamers doing MOTM

Find a lock picking Library as there is a chest in the Fire Dungeon near the Balrons, and head north from there. You'll find the Titans

thx all. got a library with it. trying to train .

Another question. Where can I farm titans in a open space?