help please

Cack

Grandmaster
Did you directly pass them or open a trade window with a useless? They could've dropped on the ground and scavenged.

Or stolen

Programs like razor and steam have a thing called scavenger that picks up items automatically. Somebody probably picked them up with this. It's so quick you wouldn't see them land

tankian

Grandmaster
i think soneone picked them up, i bought 1100 plat last night from somebody lat night, dont recall the name

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
where did you drop it on the ground to transfer it to your other character ? please don't say close to west Britain bank :(

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
on the roof BB

why would you do it there ? :(

There are soooooooooo many people there... someone could have easily of picked it up off the floor :(

next time , if you cant be logged on 2 accounts at the same time - i recommend doing it in a different city that's not populated and to drop it "behind a wall" that's out of sight. Options --> Circle of Transparency --> 100%

Doing it at West Brit Bank tho.. was a bad choice due to how many players are there :(

Bubbles

Master
I don't always agree with the self proclaimed king forum grill, but I must in this case. Never ever do this...ever!

On the other side of the coin though, sometimes game lags or client needs to resync... This could have made it appear the items were moved, but a resync could have shown they were still on ground. Sorry if they are lost, but a lesson is learned every day here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Adramelech

Master
Always drop a spare bandage or a potion bottle on the person you are trading with's head so it opens the trade window and you don't risk dropping it on the ground.

Sorry you are having such a rough go of it here. Wish I could say it wasn't mildly amusing, but I am genuinely sorry.