Hello

Karl North

Neophyte
Hi there, My name is Karl

Believe it or not I am new to UO or near enough. A friend told me about this server and I'm pretty excited about it.

As an aspiring Knight I look forward to hailing you all in our shared world! Can't wait to be an easy target :D

Cheers,
Karl.

parsnip

Grandmaster
Careful, we already have a pretty high-profile Karl in @Karl Sagan but as he appears to be on a bit of a hiatus, you can borrow the name ;)

Lots to learn in this game, so don't be afraid to shout out if you have questions. Consider joining the IRC channel too :)

Karl North

Neophyte
Thank you all. I've already got my knight well under way and I must say I am thoroughly enjoying my experience with this game. I must find a Knights guild though as it seems the "new guild" accomodates orcs (something I fear my character would not tolerate)

My knights name is Karl Nord, if you see me feel free to hail me for a quick chat or to offer any tips and tricks or even adventure a bit. I do my best to stay in character although I WILL break it in party/guild chat at the request of travelling partners.

Cheers,
Karl

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Thank you all. I've already got my knight well under way and I must say I am thoroughly enjoying my experience with this game. I must find a Knights guild though as it seems the "new guild" accomodates orcs (something I fear my character would not tolerate)

My knights name is Karl Nord, if you see me feel free to hail me for a quick chat or to offer any tips and tricks or even adventure a bit. I do my best to stay in character although I WILL break it in party/guild chat at the request of travelling partners.

Cheers,
Karl

@Sir. mayb he can help

Sir.

Grandmaster
My thanks for the reference, @Malkraven , and I do believe ye seem ta be a sound fit fer our cause, @Karl North - allow me ta introduce m'self...

*removes his helmet and holds it closely to his side with his left arm and slings a stern salute with his right*

I be known in these lands as Sir. I've started a guild called the Knight's Guild. We be a small lot at the moment, but we've barely begun recruitment as we are taking our time to set up the proper facilities to train squires or house already dubbed knights. Our foundational purpose is to teach people how to Roleplay, which to some is an innate ability, which it appears ta be fer ye from yer description of time spent in Britannia.

Please, visit our halls and see what ye tink... If'n what ye see fancies ye, there's more to it than meets the eye, which only sweetens the berry.

Contact me if ye wish to inquire further, fellow knight; otherwise, I wish ye the best of luck in the lands of forever.

*nods and salutes in peace*

'Til then!

Last edited by a moderator: