Hello UO FOREVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
LOL, can't believe these losers are foolish enough to risk forum privileges with this weak ass smack-talk.

Man I'm glad to be back.

LOL, can't believe these losers are foolish enough to risk forum privileges with this weak ass smack-talk.

Man I'm glad to be back.

Kinda like threatening to beat up some guy over the internet for what his brother did?

Telling me im reported just says "i nail a fat chick, i know it, but i have no other options" - kinda like working on an assembly line eh?

FYI, i thought that pic was your mum, not spouse lol!

Poker here could be the equiv of uoforever, no doubt as mentioned. It would generate nothing but further greatness, as would a sensible diet for your slam pig.

Raserei

Novice
None of our clan ever used anything but razor until sallos became legal and half of our group converted eventually. But we today we still have 2 players who have played razor since day 1 and have never played any other client. I know nothing about EasyUO , as to it never took my interest.

a few questions,
are there any razor script's that are illegal? or is it the mentality if you can make it with razor it's legal?
is pot kicking manually illegal? Raserei from Pro created pot kicking so infact we've always done it (manaully)
Is scamming illegal? (Raserei is a god at scamming, most people if from UOG will contest to this)
do you have poker here?

aww, you're making me blush.

Me: "field us kyrite. 2v2. "
You (kyrite): "I don't pvp anymore man. I only Pvm and duel"

LOLWHAT

And please don't act like your 7-9 person factions Zerg is "pvp"

Jesus Christ dude

You know Tyler, I'v always liked you. I still do.

But your right, we dont PvP all 7 too 15 of us have fun,
Don't take your UO so serious Bud.

JoeB

Adept
Locked due to the forum community. A thread that you guys hijack for your personal forum trolling and then start reporting each other. Please don't let the last few pages of this thread deter you from our shard. We hope you and your friends come and join us and give the shard a shot. Any questions you have you can pm me here or mIRC. Highly suggest joining the mIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.