Have Paragon Demons been buffed?

crazy-horse

Master
It may have been an isolated weird monster demon. But It redlined my health bar on one shout *5* times before its mana pool was low enough to actually start dexxing it. And even then, me stupidly (only 25 int afterall) think I had it... suddenly when near death it was redlining me in one shot again.
Was this a freak monster paragon? Is it a new breed from the mad mind of Adam? If so, I dub it Muthafukka.
And no chest. Booo!

hoodfigure

Master
I've always had weird encounters with just regular demon paragons, not even ballies. Where they double FS and hit you where its insane just insta death. Idk.. maybe their skills are higher than others and its just a good combo?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I feel like it's possible that corrupted monsters were dehued but retained their super buffed stats.

If that's the case (and I think something like this has happened before with Xmas or Halloween events) they should all have pretty well been wiped out by now.

crazy-horse

Master
It was last night just pripr to my post. I thought about it being a corrupted, but it had paragon loot, not regualr demon loot. Maybe they gave him severence pay when the let him go from the corrupted program?
Most of the corrupted didn't hit like him either, though I guess a couple did.