Has it been 20 Years...imagine that.

Ozmodi

Hi I used to play on the Atlantic Server a very long time ago, some of you might know me as Gary Patterson, Master of Ways, Lords of Krynn (LOK), I tried going back to UO about 6 months ago but it just wasn't the same so I quit after a month. I am currently a noob on the UOF server, been lumberjacking and mining with a character named Ozmodi. Staying to myself and just gaining some crafting skills. Any good guilds looking for a recruit I am looking but I have nothing to offer but a warm body as I have no skills to mention at the moment, although I do not expect that to last long.

Loving the server so far, everyone has been nice and I see a lot of action in town in the evenings. I created a second character last night Tandrel Greenoak, I managed to run from Britain to Skara, and from Yew Moongate to Skara gathering stuff to make cloth for Ozmodi, killed a few orcs and Skeletons along the way but nothing major, I did run from a grizzley, I don't kill animals unless I am hungry, or they are suffering, or unless I have need of their resources, Leathers, Feathers or food...Well if you want someone to hunt with or just want to chat Ozmodi can usually be found in and around Britain, Tandrel is more quite and usually around Skara Brae, but does go to Britain to meet Ozmodi to trade resources for arrows.

Tandrel Greenoak
Hunter in the Woods

Ozmodi
Stick Bender