Has gathering BODs been nerfed?

Dale Winton

Master
Ahoy there fellow crafters!

Over the last 3 months of gathering blacksmith and tailor BODs, I've noticed a few things:
  • I am receiving fewer LBODs, particularly for tailoring.
  • I am getting a lot more non-exceptional BODs on my legendary crafters. I hardly ever used to get non-exceptional BODs on my chars with 120 skills, and now I am getting them all the time.
Has anyone else noticed similar? I literally only play to collect BODs at the moment, and I'm seriously considering just giving up.

MUCH LOVE! XXX

Leigh133

Journeyman
I get 3 sets of bods every day with my crafter (120 tailor & Smith) and I get the worst bods. In almost 3 years I've only gotten 2 valorite smalls one of which was junk. I don't even bother trying to fill smithy larges with good quality smalls dropping so infrequently. I have more luck with tailoring bods though.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I took like 4-5 months off and just dipped my toes back in recently, getting solid deeds.

I had a real bad run for a real long time before I took a break.

I'd say it's probably the same. Anything in patch notes?

Dale Winton

Master
The rate of high level BODs doesn't really seem affected. It's more the bread and butter stuff, like the leather LBODs for power scrolls and clothing bless deeds. That seems to have been significantly changed.

It's possible that it's just a run of very bad luck. But I'm looking at this after pulling 1500+ tailor BODs in the last few months. Seems fishy!