Hammer Shards

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Hey,

Haven't played that much since the expansion(because of irl work, not because of the expansion), but just got a second hammer shard today. Figured I'd see what happens when you melt the two together.

I really plan on just selling these things. Is there any way to tell(prove to others) how many shards have been melted together?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I really don't think so. Pretty sure it's either all or nothing, either you have a hammer or you have a shard regardless of how close to complete it is.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Or you could find someone that trusts you to buy it ;)

Three hammers have gone up for sale, none of them have gotten shit for offers so if you are going to assemble a hammer you'd be best off to keep it. Otherwise you should sell your shards individually. Even if you sold a double shard as one you'd take less of a hit than you would by selling an assembled hammer.

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
I sold my hammer for 600k (was the 2nd one made on shard) they are pretty cheap right now because no recipes have been discovered. Once recipes start popping up I believe those will cost some serious gold. As for the hammer they keep dropping in price day by day since the only recipies you can craft is a stack of ingots and a stack of wood with a freshly made hammer