Hammer Shard for auction! No S/B or B/O! Let's see what they are worth ;-)

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Yup, ancient hammer shard. No S/B, no B/O. I am interested in seeing the TRUE worth of these, then we can see the worth of the hammer as well ;-)

Bidding Increment: 10k
Bidding ends 24 hours after the LAST bid.

So this auction will be short and simple, and we will know the real value of these things because the buyers will set it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Good luck getting actual bids and not just a bunch of debate...lol.

Inb4 rampant and often counter-productive exhanges of opinion!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Again good luck! This debate will carry on for a while. How long will depend on the rollout of official info/recipes/materials. We could be looking at months and months of speculation.

And to that I say good. This is the kinda shit that gets people more interested in the game...to see to it that these questions are answered.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
i know you requested 10k increments, but i'll go by 5k since this is an unknown.

15k.

Your bid will be ignored then. 10k increments is one of only two rules on this auction lolol.

Currently it takes 10 shards to make a hammer folks! Again... this auction will end 24 hours after last bid.. so 24 hours from the 30k bid means he gets it for 30k! I will not pull this if I 'don't think the action was good enough'... it sells for whatever it sells for!