Halloween Maze Race

Faytality

Moderator
Staff member





Monster Mash Dash
Location- Savo's Private Island
Time- October 30th, 8PM EST (5PM Pacific)
​
Race through a 30x30 maze house and win prizes.

First place - 500k gold
Second place - 250k gold
Third place - 100k gold

Rules (yes,there's rules)
No mounts
No casting spells

Grey
and red player will be removed

Located around the maze will be lootable chests filled with goodies and rares.




​
First @StrawberryInYourFace
Second Idroza
Third Dizzle-

Post pictures of your loots!
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Slaymane

Master
Looking forward to this. This is a great concept with excellent prizes.
Best of luck and on behalf of the shard , you have our thanks:)
 

Messremb

Grandmaster
AdSbraM.jpg

my haul from the event.

Great job @Faytality , It was a ton of fun!!!
 
Wildtamer snagged a white cocoon and I found 500 Dono in a pouch. I loved the first maze I participated in a while back and this one. It is so much fun trying to figure out the rooms and the floors.
Thank you for putting this together guys!!
 
Top