Halloween Loot!!

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Anyone else not get Halloween drops on Halloween MOB's? I've killed7 now, 4 Orange and 3 Purple and haven't seen anything yet!
Or is it just my bad luck?......

Ive killed 20+ in the last few days with no luck either. I never get anything from these special events unless points are accumulated and turned in it seems...

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Your not alone Nubias.....it sucks! I'm just glad that the items are something I could live without. Just would be nice to loot ya know

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I've got a purple chest from a magma...pm me if interested

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount

besttherewas

Grandmaster
They're like paragons kids. The higher the level of the mob, the greater the chance for a chest - and rightfully so.

I tamed an orange nightbear which I assume is the only one? And will prob remain that way.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I have killed numerous Halloween LL's.....and nothing!! 15 and counting!!!
I'm starting to think maybe cause its not in a dungeon.....
Anyone get Halloween loot outside a dungeon yet? Just trying to confirm m thoughts

lollo

Grandmaster
I have killed numerous Halloween LL's.....and nothing!! 15 and counting!!!
I'm starting to think maybe cause its not in a dungeon.....
Anyone get Halloween loot outside a dungeon yet? Just trying to confirm m thoughts

Got an orange chest from an ettin in the woods

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's all the same, no matter what difficulty or location drop chances should be the same across the board.

Out of 20-25 Halloween monsters I have killed or been a part of killing, 3 chests have dropped as well as one costume.

Pretty standard compared to paragons, which have I believe a 15% drop rate.

Jay.

Apprentice
12 with 0 so far

Update...

17 with 0

21 - 0

26 and got my first item - Orange chest.... Faaaark me that took ages.

34 - 1

Bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
It's all the same, no matter what difficulty or location drop chances should be the same across the board.

Out of 20-25 Halloween monsters I have killed or been a part of killing, 3 chests have dropped as well as one costume.

Pretty standard compared to paragons, which have I believe a 15% drop rate.
Yeah but for an on-going event with these mobs hard to find, it seems the drop rate is quite low. For on-going game mechanics, yes a rarity of this sort makes sense, but not for a week event. I myself have killed near a dozen in the few times I have been able to play this week and I have literally gotten no halloween loot. I like the the way that UOF forces you to actually work for your holiday/event items, but it shouldn't be pulling teeth -- and usually isn't -- I'm thinking that @Adam is just giving out a big "trick" to everyone by giving out very few "treats" -- yeah I am on to you!

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Atleast I'm not alone in my struggles.....lol
I'm hanging on by one hand off the end of the "short stick"......lol
But the rarity in which their dropping increase their value!......So I will continue to mow down MOB's til I gets mine!!.....lol