Halloween events

Does UOF do things for Halloween like a month long event? I know my old server did a several week run of costume drops off undead. Since Im new to this server I was just wondering if they did similar stuff and if so how do they normally do it?

khajja

Master
last year, there were Halloween mobs. Similar to paragon mobs but with Halloween colored chests and rare drops, including costumes. Also, ZOMBIE event which is arcade-like fighting in t2a in survival style (you will die a lot). and a Halloween house deco contest

Streets

Grandmaster
Would be kinda cool if each city banker or specific vendor had a bod type turn in for tricks or treats? Or even a trash barrel in each town drop an item I'm for a chance of candy or item?

I know it's to late this year and they don't need to give us anything just think it would be kinda cool seeing players running up to npc going trick or treating

Cam Newton

Master
The idea of trick or treating sounds fun. Getting a random reward and only being able to trick or treat once per x hours from x amount of vendors.

But I also hope they bring back the Halloween mobs.

Streets

Grandmaster
The idea of trick or treating sounds fun. Getting a random reward and only being able to trick or treat once per x hours from x amount of vendors.

But I also hope they bring back the Halloween mobs.

Yea that's why I sugested using the bod system.. you can only get a bod every 6 hours, tied to specific npcs.. meaning if you get a bod from the tailor you can't go to another tailor and get a bod. I am sure it's more complex but figured it was an easy foundation to start on

I hope we see the return of the Pumpkin King! He slaughtered many peoples and was a fun event :)

That was 2014, this is 2015 where everybody is super sensitive. If the pumpkin king killed our UOF babies this year, they'd cry on the forums and threaten to quit until the king handed out kisses instead of grey screens.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Does UOF do things for Halloween like a month long event? I know my old server did a several week run of costume drops off undead. Since Im new to this server I was just wondering if they did similar stuff and if so how do they normally do it?

They usually do.

I know even lazy ass uoforever have put in special paragons with unique rewards etc as of the 3rd of October.

Kernel

Adept
I hope to see that events, 'cause now all is reduced to MoTM, RDA and Champs.
Events are a good way to do some 'different'! :D