Had a blast tonight.

Defari

Adept
Doobey - how do you typically handle the initial spawn with provoke? Of course you can put 2 of the mobs together to start but with 6-7 monsters spawning it would seem tough (considering you have to wait 6-8 seconds between provo attempts and cannot run offscreen for fear of breaking your initial provo).

Also, if you're interested at all in the MiB process I can take you along on a "sunken treasure recovery mission" if you're down.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Doobey - how do you typically handle the initial spawn with provoke? Of course you can put 2 of the mobs together to start but with 6-7 monsters spawning it would seem tough (considering you have to wait 6-8 seconds between provo attempts and cannot run offscreen for fear of breaking your initial provo).

Also, if you're interested at all in the MiB process I can take you along on a "sunken treasure recovery mission" if you're down.
Only 4 spawn when the chest comes up. So generally I just summon a daemon before hand instantly Provo 2 on the spawn. Run right for 3 seconds and Provo the other 2.
The daemon usually doesn't last longer then 2 or 3 seconds but it gives me the time to get outta their immediate range.

On Ingenious its not quite the same. I prefer to just go with my cousin cause u can't really solo it unless your a tamer.

I have soloed one ingenious on 2 clients by hiding on the thunter the.second it spawned switching to the other bard provoking 2 switching back and provoking 2.

But it wasn't fun. I had just smoked up. And I can confirm. Soloing.an ingenious on 2 bards.... Will kill your high.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster

And also yeah I'd love to be shown the ropes of mibs. I've seen in detail how easy it is to buy or farm your own.

It's hard.to imagine not doing ingenious chests now though.
If anyone here has been.to doobey's discount vendor at the LLC gankware shop they can tell u. I get a lot of high end weapons/armor.

What do the mib chests look like?

And off subject here.. its 2013 why haven't they just stack gems in chests.... I gotta pick up 4 sapphires?