Guilds of Britannia, Be Warned...

Sir.

Grandmaster
I call out to the many guilds across these lands to make ye all aware of a certain individual who has taken advantage of our Virtue of Compassion and attempted to loot our guild hall but was caught in the act and if he tried to do this to us, the Knight's Guild, he'll try to do it to your guild too.

rG5Cwkb.jpg

His name is Shin Snap. Ye may know him, but ye may not want to trust this character for the following reasons, but first let me say I do respect and enjoy the dynamic that the "thief" type of character brings to the game, and though some out there may see this as a "cool heist" to have pulled off, I assure you it was nothing more than taking advantage of a group of people who make a huge effort to help new/young players and give back to the whole community as much as we can afford with our Friday Night Fight Knight events, and this is who he really stole from; the community...

We Knights take our goal here serious because it isn't about how much wealth and power we can gather; it is about how much good spirit we can generate and positive ways to improve the community we can come up with and put our resources towards. When someone like Shin Snap joins our guild, knowing that we are a compassionate and giving guild, then steals from us, he may as well be stealing from the Companions guild and the young players of the land, as well as you. In fact, if he would have just asked for help obtaining gold, he would have gotten far more in the end from our assistance than our supply chests. All he had to do was ask..

We are not a rich guild, we are more of a charity. Our pride lies not in our fame but in knowing the efforts of our good deeds helped some people out. And in this message, I warn all guilds out there, to beware of this character and on alert for more like him. These specific thieves are classless in choosing whom they would steal from. From my enemies to my allies, be warned, this character is on the loose.

In parting words, I would like to remind everyone that the best police we have for our community is ourselves. We must keep in mind that in order for the community to sustain a healthy stasis, we need to keep a balance of positive and negative actions, as one does not exist without the other, but be responsible in our decisions when playing even the villains role.

Should this criminal be apprehended, contact me for his official arrest as he will be put on trial in front of the eyes of the 8 Virtues.​

Sir.

Grandmaster
Many thanks m'friend but we will use this as a quest to recover what was lost and a testimate to our members that this won't stop us, only make us work harder at creating a good community, and its the kind players and offers like you and others havemade that keep us going strong! We care not so much for the pixels as we do warning the rest of the community of these players to watch out for. Thank ye for the offer!!