$ guild Harrower battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
You're a funny dude. In one thread you're all up on their dicks, then in the next you're talking shit.

Make up your mind.

well ansem is cool with me, if i get killed who cares.... Wu ran with devon and shit so its like my grudge with POWER is NOTHING compared to my guilds, just pvp and having fun.... its just 247 act like they are good or something and talk more than they can back up thats why i was riding with ansem on the post.... but i was just pointing out that they said they have done harrowers..... it would have been broughten to staffs attention because it didnt drop shit until now after WE reported the error.... IJS

i think at least we should get our skulls back for finding out about this..... or a green acres harrower for us ;)

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Is there anyway i can get my 2 full sets of harrower skulls refunded since its not working properly? @Shane , it took me like 2 months to get those 2 sets.....

Bromista

Grandmaster
I actually think spawning a couple green acres harrowers is a good idea and totally doable since I saw Carl spawn and gwhack a harrower at WBB. And the events etc.

This way staff can monitor the spawn and make sure all is going according to plan. Kinda like when ToKe was big into it and we were the only guild doing champs other than Coon because no one else had the gall. Staff followed us around a little bit to make sure things were going as intended.

C

Carl

Handled - Harrower will be fixed in the next patch as well as us adding a new champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.