Guide stealable Rares 11/19/14 --> on

Bangkok

Apprentice
This will be a full list of stealable Rares That spawn and old spawn If you can confirm that you have gotten a rare from the 2nd week of November on.... please post what you got if its not on the list. This is just a list ..... not location or times...
I will update you can send me message or post

D = daily
W = weekly
bi = 10-14 days
M = monthly
? = confirm if you have gotten from NOV 15 on

1. Rocks big D
2. Books D
3. tall basket D
4. cotton small D
5. cotton Large right D
6. cotton Large left D
7. brush square handle right. D
8. brush square handle left. D
9. brush long style D
10. quest key 48 HOURS
11. barrel with lid spot 1 D
12. barrel with lid spot 2 D
13. barrel with lid spot 3 ??? ?
14. mandrake root
15. ginseng root D
16. Slab of bacon bi
17. Tall candle D
18. Hay D
19. Full jars 4 together 2-4?
20. Sheep carcass w
21. skinned deer ?
22. books stacked BI
24. Yellow urn 48Hours
25. Blood crystal 2-3d
26. saki D
27, Damaged books ?
28.broken chair standing up W
29. plate of wasabi D
30, Studded sleeves M
31. Stained Rope M
32. Cactus 1. W
33. Cactus 2. W.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ciccio

Novice
Sry for my question, but i'm new on this server....what are RARES?
Where can i steal RARES? I dont want to know exactly "where"...just what i have to snoop....npc, mobs, chest???
How can i identify a RARE from a normal object?

ty

SidX

Grandmaster
Sry for my question, but i'm new on this server....what are RARES?
Where can i steal RARES? I dont want to know exactly "where"...just what i have to snoop....npc, mobs, chest???
How can i identify a RARE from a normal object?

ty
They are items that spawn around the world and can either just be picked up, or "stolen" using the Stealing skill. The ones that must be stolen with the Stealing skill can be stolen with 0.0 skill, but it is just another element to the fun :) There is really no way to tell stealable rares from regular world objects. They are designed to blend in to their surrounding environment so it may not be noticeable that they are there. Typically you will run by a stealable rare 99% of the time without knowing.

The locations are usually kept private by those who know them because it keeps the market for the items alive.

They're rare for a couple reasons.. they are (a) very hard to find / identify apart from regular world items, and (b) the stealable rares have long spawn times (i.e. once per day, or once per month), so the chances of getting the item are slim if other people know when it may spawn.

SidX

Grandmaster
11. barrel with lid spot 1 ?
12. barrel with lid spot 2 ?
18. Hay ?
29. plate of wasabi ?
I can say D on these four. I've seen them daily for the past week or so. Barrels and hay every 24 hours like clockwork... the wasabi, not sure if it's exactly 24 hours, but it's daily nonetheless.