WTS Grummush Boss Statue Lifesize 4 on Server

Uj28aKy.png

s/b3.25M

b/o 6m

Bidding increments 100k

Running auction until Friday then will close it after no bids for 24 hours.

Thank you

Last edited:
For reference it got 2.8 at auction with only half the people as normal there, and most of them not having updated art files and only seeing unused tile. So anything less than sb bid is wasting your time friends. Thanks in advance. Also its been price checked at least 5mil by multiple people in a recent thread here. Including a staff.

For reference it got 2.8 at auction with only half the people as normal there, and most of them not having updated art files and only seeing unused tile. So anything less than sb bid is wasting your time friends. Thanks in advance. Also its been price checked at least 5mil by multiple people in a recent thread here. Including a staff.

Prices in a market are always subjective.

PC is almost meaningless as no transaction has taken place.

The problem with that statue is it's too similar to the standard statue, rather than being unique.

A good indication of your prices being wrong is no 1 is bidding, or could be a chunk of the ballers are now inactive from unjustified warnings.

Decoy

Grandmaster
It used to be able to turn you into an orc brute indefinitely which was a fun thing... but they removed it or nerfed it down to a few seconds or something. If it were how it used to be I'd say it'd be worth it. But now it's just a special-hue variant of an existing statue.

Its special hued and named different. And you yourself quoted me 4-5 mil. Its boss statue. That being said, I have adjusted the s/b and b/o to be somewhat lower.

Decoy

Grandmaster
If I wasn't poor and holding out for other hued statues I would pay 4. I paid that much for the Shame champ statue.

Also I should clarify I think the s/b is reasonable and I was thinking of the B/O being a bit high. Even the Neira statue which is 1 of a kind I think went for 7M and it's completely unique in terms of artwork. But the S/B is reasonable.