Greetings from Austin, TX

Medais

Novice
Been playing on this shard for a little over a week now and am enjoying myself. Trying to remember a lot of the game and learn the ins and outs. The nostalgia is what does it for me and it has been a long time since i played last. Used to play in the late 90's/early 2000's. Hopefully I meet some good people and maybe join a guild one day. I'd like to partake in the new dungeons and take down some champion spawns in the future. Still having trouble protecting myself from PKs and learning to PvP. Having issues throwing pots too but am figuring out Razor slowly but surely.
Thanks and have a good one. :)

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Been playing on this shard for a little over a week now and am enjoying myself. Trying to remember a lot of the game and learn the ins and outs. The nostalgia is what does it for me and it has been a long time since i played last. Used to play in the late 90's/early 2000's. Hopefully I meet some good people and maybe join a guild one day. I'd like to partake in the new dungeons and take down some champion spawns in the future. Still having trouble protecting myself from PKs and learning to PvP. Having issues throwing pots too but am figuring out Razor slowly but surely.
Thanks and have a good one. :)

I think you can have a lot of fun here as this is the most active server, that being said YOU must read some tutorials on setting up macros if you do not know how, Trust me it will make your life easier and much more rewarding. PVP skills are actually essential here, unless you relish being pked all the time.

Medais

Novice
I have learned a decent amount over the last week regarding macros. I've mostly used them for skill building though. Haven't really figured out the best way to utilized them when farming, pvping or protecting myself. Gonna spend more time on that this week.