Gravestone?

Airborne82

Master
Are you kidding Olivier? You killed my bard while I was afk. And didn't we take two of your pk's out of the game for a bit? I think I remember tucking one of your blues in for a dirt nap :)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I think a few of these dropped last week with the mix up, not sure about after. Good find either way, cool item :)

Olivier

Master
Are you kidding Olivier? You killed my bard while I was afk. And didn't we take two of your pk's out of the game for a bit? I think I remember tucking one of your blues in for a dirt nap :)

I never kill people who's afk, so no, I just thought it was funny that you had to call in eight people to my house when there was two reds and me on my blue. Besides I recall that we killed at least four before we fell. :)

That trash talking kid in the end was hilarious thou, named X-R something.

Airborne82

Master
The item was given to me last night and I was asked not to sell it. So for now, it's not up. I was just trying to get a idea on how much it's worth and what not.

Olivier, you killed no one... We rolled you. And yes you did kill me afk on my doorstep and try to walk away with my beetle. We both know the true of the matter.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Basically a bunch of ultra high end rares spawned by mistake last week in a bunch of dungeons and on a quick timer. To my knowledge there was one gravestone on the server prior to that. It's at the moonglow rare museum.

Now some people found these ultra rares and put them up for sale or price check and they got deleted. From what I can tell a bunch more people just buried the items and got to keep em.

Just another thumb in the eye of people who like collecting stuff that is rare, especially the people who snatched up the spawned rares then had them deleted. Taking a server birth item and making it spawnable...I guess everyone has to have everything.

Just speculation on my part but if I were you I would close this and pass the gravestone to a diff account. But really it's not like the GMs give a shit about rares or the rares community so you're probably safe.

Olivier

Master
Olivier, you killed no one... We rolled you. And yes you did kill me afk on my doorstep and try to walk away with my beetle. We both know the true of the matter.

Haha, first of all, that wasn't me, I just recalled home and noticed that an alliance member had a beetle in my house. So I just joined for the fun.

Whether I killed you or not I have no idea, I just attacked and killed those who attacked me once I recalled home. I have no idea who you are in-game, but if you're that X-R guy I couldn't care less, he talked a lot of shit :)

Airborne82

Master
JK that shits on ball... You know that. Anyway how come after killing my lootless tamer you and your boys didn't want to fight me and my brother? You had blues healing your reds and everything lol... You're not allowed at my house anymore if you're going to play like that.

Olivier

Master
Hey olivier can I get my mare back please?
I didn't boat it, or well I dragged it to the boat but the ship aint mine, it's an alliance members. He had to run, so he's not online right now.

JK that shits on ball... You know that. Anyway how come after killing my lootless tamer you and your boys didn't want to fight me and my brother? You had blues healing your reds and everything lol... You're not allowed at my house anymore if you're going to play like that.
I was under the assumption that it was balled anyway :)
Yeah well you didn't come out after you died, so we just thought you guys wasn't up for it any longer, was hoping you'd bring in the cavalry like you did the last time, was fun. Apart from the whining and crying from one of your guys. Otherwise I enjoyed it.