WTS ***GRAND OPENING- FDL Library & Vendors!!***

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Fallen Dragon Lords Library & Vendors
GRAND OPENING!!!!

Located east of East Brit Bank (see Map below)
We have all kinds of wares from GM made crafting tools, slayer bows, barbed leather armor, Magic Weapons and Much More!!
Plenty of FREE vendor spots available: PM Ddlywhisper(Me) or Ghaldoun here on the forums.

Ask if you have a question about your vendor wares.
We recommend that your vendors are provided a descriptive name based on what wares they carry.
You are welcome to gate and advertise to bring in even more customers.

Ddlywhisper

Expert
All champ spawns have been remarked in the Library to corrected locations! If you visit and notice any spots we might need to mark, please let me know! :)

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Due to the revert, the BULK Reg vendor and camp spawn books will have to be replaced, which we will be doing in the next day, but we are still here and still looking for new vendors!!

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Post-Revert! All champ spawns have been remarked in the Library to corrected locations! If you visit and notice any spots we might need to mark, please let me know! :)

Ddlywhisper

Expert
With the skill boost currently active, come see us for Bulk Regs, GM Tinkered Tools, Runebooks, Spellbooks, and much more!! Right outside East Brit Bank (See Map Below)

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Okay it seems someone doesn't like our vendors even though the response from the rest of the UOF community has been more favorable. I'm sorry you feel that way Rat Tail John of (247)! BUT out of the over 25+ vendors we have at FDL that is the only item that you feel is unjust and call us scammers? Honestly! If you want one of those newbie 100gp bank checks I think I saw one in Yew for 10k. Sorry I cant remember the vendor specifically so you will have to look for it. I'm certain that I can talk with the vendor owner at FDL and he might even give you a small break and match the price if you find it cheaper. Good Luck in your search! :)