Good Sources of lvl 2/3/4 Tmaps?

Chance

Neophyte
Have a T-Hunter in the works and am looking for mob types or locations to find lvl 2, 3, and 4 Tmaps! I mostly hunt Terathans on my Archer or just patrol overland "trash" spawns on my Fencer/Dexxer, but really haven't seen many maps drop. I have a feeling I'm just not plowing through enough mobs to really see a good amount of drops. Any help, advice, or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Chance

Neophyte
Best source I've been able to find so far is... spamming at the bank. It has worked well enough so far! "Now I don't have to make a Treasure Hunter!", one seller exclaimed.

Still looking for ideas or tips on claiming my own maps from the vile creatures of the realm!

limlight

Grandmaster
Liches..ogre lords...paragons of every type. Theres a tmap in every paragon chest

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Aren't maps in paragon chests very difficult though? Like, about level 6?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm rather sure that it spawns a treasure map that is one level higher than the paragon chest. For example, if you kill an acient liche paragon and get a level 5 paragon chest then a level 6 treasure map is with in the chest(level 6 is the highest level)... if you get a level 2 paragon chest, like off an earth elemental paragon, it has a level 3 treasure map with in the chest.

You should hunt liches and daemons. Add the possibility of attaining skill scrolls to the hunt.

Possible T-Map levels:
1. Plain
2. Expertly
3. Adeptly
4. Cleverly
5. Deviously
6. Ingeniously

Chance

Neophyte
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm rather sure that it spawns a treasure map that is one level higher than the paragon chest. For example, if you kill an acient liche paragon and get a level 5 paragon chest then a level 6 treasure map is with in the chest(level 6 is the highest level)... if you get a level 2 paragon chest, like off an earth elemental paragon, it has a level 3 treasure map with in the chest.

This is my understanding & experience as well.

Riversilk

Master
Another question, slightly unrelated: do all paragon monsters drop a paragon chest?
Because i killed a paragon rotting corpse last day in the bard room but only got money on the corpse, or maybe someone else was so fast in taking the chest that i didn't even see it...