Gold Sink: Safe Trade Area Fee

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
Hey real quick, anyone know why if you log out or disconnect at the docks it ejects you upon login leaving you vulnerable and on foot? As a red with connection issues at times this is really annoying, especially if I happen to freeze upon logging in. Might start a new thread about this if no one here knows.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
Hey real quick, anyone know why if you log out or disconnect at the docks it ejects you upon login leaving you vulnerable and on foot. As a red with connection issues at times this is really annoying, especially if I happen to freeze upon logging in. Might start a new thread about this if no one here knows.

That's not good. I never noticed that. Yeah I don't think you should get ejected upon login. And do you use Razor or Steam? Because the quickest way to fix the freezing thing in Razor is to open the minimap and close it. Unfreezes me any time that happens.

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
steam currently, my sallos is not working on this laptop. And yeah this happened to me a few weeks ago too during the middle of a trade with a ton of shit on me. Not sure if I was on my red at that time though. But like yesterday i logged out after the ctf and popped up outside this morning lol.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
The trade window freezing thing happens a lot. I used to get that all the time. Not sure how to unfreeze the client with steam. Might be the same type of deal hehe. I'm not familiar with it.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Hey real quick, anyone know why if you log out or disconnect at the docks it ejects you upon login leaving you vulnerable and on foot? As a red with connection issues at times this is really annoying, especially if I happen to freeze upon logging in. Might start a new thread about this if no one here knows.

it's just because you technically are logging in on top of water, you get sent back to land. If they remove the water tiles from underneath the docks, problem solved.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
it's just because you technically are logging in on top of water, you get sent back to land. If they remove the water tiles from underneath the docks, problem solved.

They couldn't unless they altered them in the map.mul file. Not sure if they could just make the docks apart of the static files if that would make the difference.