Gold sandals - only 4-5 on server!

Bromista

Grandmaster
2 mil.

How long are you going to let this run? I'd like to know so that I may have the appropriate liquid to make the purchase as 2 mil is all the gold to my name at the moment. Will have to sell a couple things if this gets bid up.

oldcrow

Neophyte
I'll give it at least a few days if there's interest from other buyers. Just let me know if the auction gets too high and you have to pull out so I don't wait on you.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Brother I'm gonna be all over it. I considered making you a private offer but I want this to be a fair fight ;)

I have access to lots and lots of assets.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Looks like he is using UO Cartographer, allows for reskins like more highly visible bags, tree stump "hack", different spell tiles and spell effects (like more highly visible energy bolt animations and such)

Same game, different look. I understand and respect the reasons for doing so but for me that would take me out of the old school and into someplace else. Wouldn't feel the same to me, I'm sticking to vanilla UO :)

raezion420

Apprentice
Bromista said:
Looks like he is using UO Cartographer, allows for reskins like more highly visible bags, tree stump "hack", different spell tiles and spell effects (like more highly visible energy bolt animations and such)

Same game, different look. I understand and respect the reasons for doing so but for me that would take me out of the old school and into someplace else. Wouldn't feel the same to me, I'm sticking to vanilla UO :)
UO Cartographer is a map program just like UOAM..

He is using custom files, aka modded client.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh, right Cart is just for maps isn't it. Feck can't remember the name of the program that allows you modify the UO .mul files, any idea what it is?

Bromista

Grandmaster
What, sandals or modified clients?

Sandals were BOD reward. Limited time offer. Might be a few more around on inactive accounts.

Modified clients I know nothing about.

oldcrow

Neophyte
BUMP

current high bid is 3 mil from Bromista

Will end the auction Monday at 9 pm EST unless I get a sufficiently high offer before then.