WTS Gold Runic Hammer - 800k (SOLD)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Think I took derwolf's post as yours unintentionally
Doh...lol.

Yeah Der isn't having much luck with his verite hammer either though, and I believe his price is fair. Not too high or too low IMO.

I think he's naturally going to have a harder time selling his based on the overall price tag alone. Harder to get someone to cough up the mils for the verite and it's more likely to need a couple interested parties to pool resources.

I think the runic boom is over and the market for them is slightly on the decline.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Think I took derwolf's post as yours unintentionally

The last fully charged verite hammer(15 charges) sold for 7.5 Mil

10 charges sold for 390k a month ago

the first verite weapons sold for 750k-800k on server

I originally asked 500k per charged(sold 1) and came down to 5mil(357k per charge) for the hammer

bksdaduo

Master
Market is saturated now... the only use for anything over gold would be tourny/event where you have no chance of losing it.

You also have people with 2 accounts full of smith chars getting BODs.

30k or so per gold charge is about all people can afford if they actually intend to use the weapons in normal game play

Bromista

Grandmaster
I lol'ed. Slightly on the decline does not mean lower than rock bottom prices :/

I may end up vendoring the weapons or crafting on request. Kinda had my fill of low ball offers.

Price was reduced to 800k.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i was ganna offer 500k for golden hammer,

but looks like bk offered 650 on it already.

i would jump if i were you bromista. i see the price of gold hammer dropping to 500k or a little less actually , until it finally decides to stick to a price for the ages.

bksdaduo

Master
This thread has been going for a month now and you still think it's worth 800+.

Must be spending too much time around Duckface.

Bromista

Grandmaster
This thread has been going for a month now and you still think it's worth 800+.

Must be spending too much time around Duckface.
This is a recycled thread. I have been fortunate to have two gold hammer turn-ins in the last month, the latest being not two weeks ago.

It's worth every bit of 800k. It's worth more to be honest, but what can I say...people are cheap asses. Quit being a cheap ass Mr. Three Hammer and put up your gold. Show everyone how much of a baller you are by overpaying for the hammer.

I dare you!

bksdaduo

Master
This is a recycled thread. I have been fortunate to have two gold hammer turn-ins in the last month, the latest being not two weeks ago.

It's worth every bit of 800k. It's worth more to be honest, but what can I say...people are cheap asses. Quit being a cheap ass Mr. Three Hammer and put up your gold. Show everyone how much of a baller you are by overpaying for the hammer.

I dare you!

I wouldn't be a baller if I overpaid for shit :)

3 gold hammers and about 30 weps made along with 150ish bronze weps made.

I think I am most of the market as far as people buying them lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
Pffft, you ain't no baller.

Anyway, thank you for your very constructive input. It has been monumental to the sale of my hammer and I am forever in your debt.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I lol'ed at your buying thread. Actually lol'ed.

Who offers to pay market price for a bronze hammer and less than 2/3 market price for a gold hammer...then offers a person more than he is offering in his own buying thread?

Kinda weird, man.

bksdaduo

Master
I lol'ed at your buying thread. Actually lol'ed.

Who offers to pay market price for a bronze hammer and less than 2/3 market price for a gold hammer...then offers a person more than he is offering in his own buying thread?

Kinda weird, man.

If you've been trying to sell a gold hammer at 800k for a month, then 800k clearly isn't the market.

Bromista

Grandmaster
If you've been trying to sell a gold hammer at 800k for a month, then 800k clearly isn't the market.
It is sad that I have to say this...I shouldn't...but I have downtime at work so why the fuck not:

Last hammer I had was sold for over 800k less than a month ago, the original hammer this thread was made for. I declined offers of 850k from some EQMS noobs.

Current hammer has had offers of 800k from same newbs. Well, these noobs in particular have since been kicked out of EQMS but I digress.

I have no problem holding out, as you can see I have been very patient. Seems to me like you are hungrier for this hammer in your hands than I am to sell it. Maybe you oughta cough up the dough and make something happen for yourself?

Or, you know...kindly see yourself out of this thread if you can't come up with the cheddar.

Or you could pick the third option and stay the course...it's going really well for you so far.