Gold Making

Kasan

So I'm trying to work my way toward my first 100k so I can buy a house and establish a place of operation that isn't a bank corner. I feel like I'm spending more gold than I'm making in spell reagents and I'm stuck at the moment in terms of character slots (I've got two "did I really make two characters with 10 strength" I need to delete but even tho its been 16 days since I made them, I still can't delete them). I've got a Mage I'm working on and I can reliably kill most things that A) Can't dispel and B) isn't camped by a ton of people farming god knows what.

I'm still working on skills, so I'm limited in what I'm willing to engage at the moment. A few extremely costly mistakes has retaught me most of the lessons I've forgotten since I last played, but I don't really know how money is actually made. Any tips? Advice? People willing to front a loan or a piece of property?

Assume I can solo a daemon but if a mongbat showed up in the middle of the fight I'd run away.

Your best bet is to make a provo PvM character. I personally like archery but some people choose to make provo mages with hide. Hide is safer but archery/Melee kills harder things faster.

Archery/Mace/Fence/Sword
Anatomy
Tactics
Magery 60
Med 40
Provo
Music
Healing

Then get a silver weapon and focus on killing non dungeon lichs. The spots can be a bit busy but its very very easy to get away from any PK's. Once you feel like these are too easy, then start heading into dungeons.

I have this Same build here(except i got fishing cuss i play with my wife and she likes to fish). Its AMAZING and easy to make money on. Also get a good guild. TBH has been amazing for me and I would recommend them to anyone, but they are not the only ones out there.