Going gray from provo at champs

Shurik'n

Novice
Hello guys,

I joined a champ last week on my new bard fencer and somehow I got flagged/killled and lost my slayer weapon. I’m wondering what happened there as I don’t plan to waste my slayer weapons going gray like that for unknown reason.

So just to make it clear I was provoing mobs on each others and attacking with my weapon.

Things I’m sure of :

- I did not loot blue corpse. I wasn’t looting at all
- I did not attack a blue, making sure of what I was going to hit
- I did not provo onto blue or pets.

With that said any idea of what I could have done wrong and how do I make sure it doesn’t happen again?

I hunt all the time on my tamer/provo and never go gray but I’m alone 90% of the time so I guess it has something to do with it,

Thanks

Opentun

Adept
Maybe you provo'd someones grey pet at the time and they came back a minute later when they were blue and beat you down.

Cack

Grandmaster
my guess is you hit your provo button or key, then ctrl shift then went to go target your first mob and then the second without grabbing their bars or in the process of grabbing their bars (with you target still on your cursor) and you hit a blue(player or pet) and then grey(mob) or vise versa.

Shurik'n

Novice
It was at cove champ.

I'm 100% positive that I did not target a blue or a pet. I was provoing LLs and rotting corpses on each others with tagetting bar to bar