GM skills or not?

DingDong

Master
Curios about a few skills if they need to be gm. Im just playing around in my head on a few skills if there are huge disadvantages to instead of gm have...
90heal/90ana/90resist or
90heal/80ana
or any other combo with these skills. need 30 skillpoints extra.
for dexxor pvp.
Ty

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm assuming you have used powerscrolls to bump your cap already?

I ran around with 90/90 healing and anatomy on a dexer to free up some skill points and it left a lot to be desired. You'll stand a good chance to fail bandages with I think 5 finger slips or more (could be wrong on the number but it's seemingly not very many) which can really hurt you. Took it back to GM/GM.

That being said, I'm working on an all sub-GM template and will be bringing back the 90/90 but only for a dumpster/screwoff char. If you wanna play your char seriously I would advise GM/GM.

DingDong

Master
Thanks Bromista! Im just playing around in my head about a template and trying to get those 30 extra skillpoint, and yes he has bumped skillcap.
I was also thinking to keep gm heal and drop ana to 80 and resist to 90, is the succes/fail chance in healing only depending on healing or is it the combo of heal/ana together? And then avoid beeing hitted so I wont slip with my bandage so much.
In this case I loose 4% damage and 10% resist chance.
Man we should have 800 skillcap ;)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm not sure if anat is a factor in whether or not finger slips will create a failure. It matters for everything else though so I wouldn't be surprised if slips based off anat + healing. Cure/res, damage healed/dealt, defensive wrestling requires 80+ so the value matters there as well.

Making sneaky templates is a challenge, the game creators did a great job in that department