gear??

Colonelkurtz19

What are some solid pieces of gear for an adventurer build? I am doing swords, tactics, healing, magery, resist, hiding, and anatomy. Where do i get/how do i go about getting gear for doing dungeons?

Thanks,
Kurtz

It all depends on what/where you're hunting, but generally speaking, and as a dexer, I'd carry something like...
-GM Dex suit (~1k)
-Power/Vanq Katana* or GM Slayer Katana* for the monster type you're hunting (~5k-10k) (*or whatever swords-type weapon of your liking*)
-50x Bandaids (~100gp)
-10x GAgility/GStrength/GHeal/GCure/TRefresh potions (~2,5k)
-50x of each regs (~1k)
-5x Trapped pouches (~100gp)
...all of which (except trapped pouches) can be found from player-run vendors, although reagents should be bought from vendors at 2gp/4gp, like in Moonglow.

Drop loot / restock anytime you have 5k+ gold or are running low on consumables. Depending on the weapon you choose to carry, you should have ~10k+ worth of stuff on your character, so if you dump loot every 5k, you need 2 or 3 "successful" runs before you can "afford" to get PKed, so be careful... Recall and drop loot any time you meet someone you don't know and trust, even if their name is blue, even if they're in ghost form, etc... Treat everyone as a threat, unless you know better.

It all depends on what/where you're hunting, but generally speaking, and as a dexer, I'd carry something like...
-GM Dex suit (~1k)
-Power/Vanq Katana* or GM Slayer Katana* for the monster type you're hunting (~5k-10k) (*or whatever swords-type weapon of your liking*)
-50x Bandaids (~100gp)
-10x GAgility/GStrength/GHeal/GCure/TRefresh potions (~2,5k)
-50x of each regs (~1k)
-5x Trapped pouches (~100gp)
...all of which can be found from player-run vendors, although reagents should be bought from vendors at 2gp/4gp, like in Moonglow.

Drop loot / restock anytime you have 5k+ gold or are running low on consumables. Depending on the weapon you choose to carry, you should have ~10k+ worth of stuff on your character, so if you dump loot every 5k, you need 2 or 3 "successful" runs before you can "afford" to get PKed, so be careful... Recall and drop loot any time you meet someone you don't know and trust, even if their name is blue, even if they're in ghost form, etc... Treat everyone as a threat, unless you know better.
Listen to this guy.