WTS Gate to Hell (Decoration)

DJVicious

Novice
If I'm not mistaken, this is one of three that exist on the server that were part of a castle drop server event.
These cannot be used in place of your normal gate travel spell animation, they are only used as a house decoration with a smoke effect.
tFb7Zer.png

Can also be made into a very unique looking gate by 'stacking' items:
NsxE7sf.png

Starting Bid: 7m
Buyout: 15m 12m

Please make your offer by posting here on the forums. Do not PM or message me on discord with your offer. I am not interested in trades.

Gold Pieces Only!

This auction will end no sooner than 12:00am Sunday July 30th and 24 hours after the last bid unless there is a buyout before then.

Good Luck & Happy Bidding!

Last edited:
Just FYI there are more than 3. I think bromista had a thread a while back where 6 were confirmed? Still some of the best deco in the game though

Bromista

Grandmaster
Aside from the three from that IDOC event I'm actually pretty sure they were lootable monster drops during the Halloween invasion. Something wasn't right with them and they were stopped and promised to be put back in. They either never made it back in or they were re-added late in the event but none had a chance to drop.

I think there are either 5 or 6 of these. I gave approx 5m (traded a low level meta worth an easy 4.5m) for mine while they were still dropping with no assurance that the value would be protected. If you ask me, I got pretty lucky.

One of the dopest items in the game. 7m* is only a starting point. Gl with sale.

Last edited:

Young Star

Grandmaster
They tried to make them lootable drops but they were not able to be picked up my players during the invasion. They were stuck on the corpses. So instead they were just given out to the top 3. Those 3 are labeled 1st ,2nd, 3rd for the event on them. The ones that are not labeled are from the castle IDOC.

Young Star

Grandmaster
i remember hearing that now. still confident that it was the only one. an earlier event item was bugged too and it seemed like the first one that dropped was lootable then all the rest were inaccessible.

DJVicious

Novice
Thanks for clarification on the item. I've edited the original post for the auction style and lowered the buyout to 12m. Good luck!

DJVicious

Novice
Sold for 8m to LOL TRACKER! Thank you all who showed interest. I hope Shane is true to his word and doesn't add anymore anytime soon.