Gargoyle Candle?

TriXa

Grandmaster
AAAAAAAAAAAAA Sry.. you just saw the Candle ???
Yea its from the Messing Day and Rare what not got deleted .. I had the Same Candle but got deleted.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah sux it got deleted. Hope somedaythey add actual stealable rares. Unless there is any i dont know about cause that is a nice shiney. Ill buy it 5 mil east brit bank? In the dark? With no witnesses?

Spydee

Journeyman
I like it myself and am not currently looking to sell. Just curious as to how many are out there and what they are worth. Thanks for the offers though. It would take an insanely crazy number for me to sell and even then I would be dividing it up between the people who were with me, that's just how I am.

TriXa

Grandmaster
aaaaa o then its yours ?? weird.. you said picked it up yesterday.. But you dont know from where it comes ?

Spydee

Journeyman
I know where it came from. :) was wondering the rarity of the drop. I haven't found anyone yet that can show me another like it.

TriXa

Grandmaster
yea because like i said..
That one dont got deleted after the Mess Day.
So none was able to get it after it..
Not from an RDA Boss not as an Pickup Stealable..
When its come back into the Game again.. Its more a Stealable Rare as a Boss Drop

Last edited by a moderator:

TriXa

Grandmaster
This one is out from a Gargoyle Set. There's some more Items still in game from the gargoyle Set.

Spydee

Journeyman
| can tell you one thing I didn't buy this one or find it laying on the ground at an IDOC or etc...