Gargish Power Words

Raging

Master
2wrorNR.png

I have two "Vang" and "Ba"

Taking Offers, not sure what these are worth yet so no specific SB or BO at this time.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i think you should keep ba, i gave you ba , because u remind me of a sheep, that just wanders and grazes on the grass, until its herded home.

Illy

Master
You know you can type "deposit" instead of putting all your money in checks?

You're welcome. That'll be 20k.

DoeBoy

Expert
first time they have released since expansion -takes 10 to 15 people awhile to kill one so worse then a champ - Are recipes used to add to legend hammer to make slayer armor and or rares dependant on the recipe- Legend hammer at brit crafters shows durability of 55(so thats what ya got on one) and once it breaks you loose your hammer and recipe-Requires 120 tink and 120 blacksmith-So based on whats required you should have an SB of at least 500k-Id not pay attention to the curent bid-some guy at bank was runnin around yellin for one at a mill-so just need to find the guy that has hammer and 120 tinnker/blacksmith

DoeBoy

Expert
lol flamers-you dident solo one and sry babe but they dident release 7 of em last night-i was at a few though and you were def not around infact ya even tried to show up at the end of a group of us killin one-you dident get any loot though-sad face

DoeBoy

Expert
funniest was you trying to pretend you looted the recipe and guy offerin a mill at docks but you couldent go show him...wonder why ....lolololol-i know who looted it-----yeah wasent your slow ass though----try and show up at end -claim you manned anything hahaha

limlight

Grandmaster
I got the recipe off the one in deceit. At first i didnt know what he was...i was just luring it on alll the paws guild and hiding and watching them die and then looting them. Also...i call bs on someone soloing. I watched it rape 3 tamers and there pets before we all started healing one dexer on it. Just one of its potions were hitting for 60plus.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

hiroshima

Master
Today I soloed one earlier, he was in a room locked in and from outside I was casting earthquake... It took me a bit but I managed to solo it!
Tamer is the worst way to go for these Gargoyles since pets refuse to attack this mob.

Turner13

Grandmaster
I also solo'd one this morning. It's kinda like a long drawn out 1v1 cus this guy chucks pots at you but they take off about 90hp. If anyone had seen us fighting it would've looked like I had -1000% eval int and just started the game. The guy speedhacks and teleports on you too. It took about 30mins but once you offscreen him you can med up and go at it again. Oh and DONT USE PETS! He one shots them haha.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol flamers-you dident solo one and sry babe but they dident release 7 of em last night-i was at a few though and you were def not around infact ya even tried to show up at the end of a group of us killin one-you dident get any loot though-sad face

lol??????

tony cakes got 2
famara got 1
i got 1
raging got 2
and nigil got 1

please do better............
not my fault the shard is slow at finding shit.....

DoeBoy

Expert
lol??????

tony cakes got 2
famara got 1
i got 1
raging got 2
and nigil got 1

please do better............
not my fault the shard is slow at finding shit.....

Lol lets get this straight-raging one of your group picked up 2 alchy recipes...one of wich fam sai he gave him? theres 6 not seven then-and then the same member of group bid real low on em talk about how easy is to kill-seems suspect to me....lol more a less you guys were not the first just showed up at end as always and tried to jump the loot maybe picked up a few...trying to set a low bar on forums pick up some more cheap make money later-

DoeBoy

Expert
@FAMARA @Tonycakes @Nigel Thornberry

please fill this noob in........

It was your list I quoted.....Raging being in that list...-Ragings two helping you = the seven u stated you killed....lol...this is like trying to explain math to my three year old, I say "Honey, whats 5+5=" She says " I like apples daddy, can i have a snack" ....so that being said ill get no farther here so ill just leave it alone

lost_prophet

Apprentice
I was in the the group with @Babethoven last night. I know we killed at least 5 just when I was in and I didn't finish with them. There were multiple spawning at once because we knew of two going on at the same time between Hyth and Covetous. We finished the Hyth one and got over to Covetous 1 before that one was half dead also. I hit up Coon and went to bed and I know @FAMARA, @Babethoven, and @Tonycakes went back to kill a few more.

But, more importantly...what's it matter? 7 wasn't that many and it took us less than 5 minutes to kill each one.
Get on teamspeak, make a plan, and pretend you're in a guild.

Edit: We rolled for the ones we grabbed before I hit the sack and I know @Babethoven got one because I watched the dude win the roll for it with my own eyes.. We got a handful as a guild. Not sure why it's so unbelievable Babethoven got one, we all got one pretty much.

Besides me....because Im a terrible fucking roller. :(

-Rezin

Last edited by a moderator: