WTS Gankware LLC -- OPEN ENROLLMENT-- for Vendors!

halygon

Grandmaster
Gankware LLC Vendors and Rune Library
View attachment 5090

THE premier guard zone vendor shop located on the beautiful Verity island -- which is also home to the fabulous city of Moonglow.

For the past six months, we have provided the UO Forever community with safe vendor shopping and rune library resources non-stop.

We are now looking for good vendor renters to help us continue that great service.

Rental spots are
1500gp per week. This is an unreal vendor rental price that provides us with literally no profit! The rental funds go directly into the near 24/7 gating done at West Brit Bank.

NO VENDOR SELLING RESTRICTIONS**

PM Halygon on forums if you are interested.

Gankware LLC Vendors and Rune Library WANTS YOU!

**Although no selling restrictions are given, all vendors must wear Gankware LLC approved uniforms that are provided for each vendor rented.

Greed

Master
Fantastic vendors - 1500 gold a week is a steal considering the location and that Halygon gates almost non-stop every day. Highly recommend getting a spot here if you want to sell your stuff!

Darktrix

Expert
I've Pm'd you i am looking for a vendor outlet for all my goods! Ingots,Kegs,Rares,Slayers,Weaponry lots to sell and a good supply too! Let me know I will pay a a month upfront per space!