Funky ass tamer build, what should I drop for meditation?

Illy

Master
Current Build

Taming 120
Lore 120 (Okay, I still need the last powerscroll, but this is what it will be)
Vet
Magery
Resist

The idea of this build was just to be as resilient to getting jumped while farming as I can. Reason being is because I'm a gigantic trammy and need all the help I can get. I enjoy having that extra durable reflect, and for the most part do fine without meditation, HOWEVER, there's certain times where I really wish I had it, like when I'm trying to tame a mob and need to be repeatedly casting heal and paralyze. Especially now with expanion coming out, I expect I'll be taming mobs much more often.

WTF should I drop for it? Wrestling maybe? But I'll be much more vulnerable to being interrupted when I'm recalling away with my tail between my legs.

Torn between wrestling, inscription, or vet.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Current Build

Taming 120
Lore 120 (Okay, I still need the last powerscroll, but this is what it will be)
Vet
Magery
Resist

The idea of this build was just to be as resilient to getting jumped while farming as I can. Reason being is because I'm a gigantic trammy and need all the help I can get. I enjoy having that extra durable reflect, and for the most part do fine without meditation, HOWEVER, there's certain times where I really wish I had it, like when I'm trying to tame a mob and need to be repeatedly casting heal and paralyze. Especially now with expanion coming out, I expect I'll be taming mobs much more often.

WTF should I drop for it? Wrestling maybe? But I'll be much more vulnerable to being interrupted when I'm recalling away with my tail between my legs.

Torn between wrestling, inscription, or vet.
I'd drop the scribe for GM wrestle and have 80 med.

My fully scrolled provo tamer does just fine with 90 magery/70 med...when it comes to everyting but dealing with reds. But as far as magery/med goes you can absolutely get by like that for everything else.

My mage tamer has no vet or wrestle but has mage med eval resist inscription. Being a second tamer lets me free up the vet pts for insription as it's a more versatile skill than wrestling but I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't already a 4X mage because you don't have the dmg output to fall back on.

No wrestle on either tamer kinda sucks, especially when POWER is taking the easy way out and shows up with dexers.

Illy

Master
I think you're right sir, appreciate the input. I'll just have to abandon my funky build ways.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I like atypical templates...on paper. And then after a little field testing I tend to find out that I don't like them so much lol.

Messremb

Grandmaster
if your just planning to recall away you could drop wrestling for med then use protection so you don't get interrupted in your recall.

Olivier

Master
Since this is more of a pvp template I'd like to ask the question;
Is this your second tamer?

If so, veterinary might be overkill.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Arch and regular protection do different things. Arch raises your AR, while Protection prevents your spells from being disrupted. I think protection may be on a timer though, unlike reflect and RA.

gofer

Grandmaster
Arch and regular protection do different things. Arch raises your AR, while Protection prevents your spells from being disrupted. I think protection may be on a timer though, unlike reflect and RA.

Mess is right. Scribe is good for when you get jumped and when you are farming though.