WTS Frost clothing, Green clothing, Lich Clothing & Leprechaun Clothing

Dale Winton

Master
Ahoy there,

I want to buy some new clothing, but sadly I am a noob and spent all of my money on the Item Bless Deed Raffle. As such, I would like to sell some of my current clothing or trade it for dono or other bits I need.

1: Frost Clothing Set - would like 16 mil for all these pieces, but feel free to offer.

• Frost Deer Mask (armoured and has the old school toggleable layering deed applied)
  • Frost tribal mask
  • Frost Double Sash
  • Frost gloves
  • Frost sandals (layered to ring)
  • Ethereal Boura
kdkis7.png

2: LICH MOTM set - SOLD

• Lich MOTM robe - SOLD
  • Lich Orc mask - SOLD
  • Lich deer mask (layered bracelet) - SOLD
51aomd.jpg

3: Lucky Leprechaun set - Give me 3 mil and it's yours. If Bobby still played he would say it's "CHEAPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ".
  • Lucky Leprechaun Hat
  • Lucky Leprechaun Shirt
  • Lucky Leprechaun Pants
  • Lucky Leprechaun Shoes
30m98k5.jpg

I will accept gold, or donation coins or trade for the following items (please don't offer me other items because I don't want them ;))

• Forever Insanity Staff
  • Orange Forever Cape (or possibly a budget brimstone one instead)
  • Slick Sliders
  • Strobe Lantern
Dale Winton (7956) on Disco.

MUCH LOVE XXX

Last edited:

Dale Winton

Master
Ahoy there!

Really appreciate those offers, but I can't bear to part with them that cheaply. I guess I could do 3 mil on the Leprechaun set, which is a bit of a bargain. Look at my toon, HE LOOKS LIKE ROBIN HOOD! He steals from the rich, and then wastes that money buying overpriced donation clothing. The Leprechaun pants are layered to bracelet.

All items are blessed.

I've managed to make a bit of cash selling crap that I forgot I had, so I think I'll keep the green set. I'll amend the original post with some prices.

Thanks again for looking and MUCH LOVE xxx