from fin?

Jani

Grandmaster
näinki monta, hienoa! onks täällä mitää suomiguildia vai pitääkö laittaa ite pystyy?
Finnish people aren't playing together... When it comes to factions, there's 3 Finnish guys in SL, 2 in TB, 1 in Minax and then one full Finnish pk guild known as -VD-. Also, I think there's some other Finnish players, which I don't know in NM and SS guilds.

drinn

Grandmaster
We had the legendary Finnish guild [KP] aka Kuoleman Partio (Death Squad :D) playing here pretty actively somewhat 2 years ago, but no longer since most of the guild members have families and other things these days. Used to have almost 10 players. Famous from Finnish shards from 1999 to 2005.

I think I'm the only one playing here of the original guild now well aIck is at our IRC channel, but thats just it. Also Fibri is playing here somewhat actively.

So kinda like we are playing, but separately like Jani said. Would be awesome to unite Finnish powah.

If you wish to come and have a Finnish chat, join #kp.uo @ QuakeNet :)

Athrez

Grandmaster
I'm recruiting to Dirt Napz players, so if you are interested in pvping, pking, raiding champs/rdas, pvming and faction fights, feel free to pm me. :) Right now we are leaving factions so don't need to be worried about being orange to anyone. We will make an alt guild just for faction stuff and put alts there for that stuff.

Meillä on 3 suomalaista killassa, jos sillä nyt on mitään merkitystä ja muutenkin erittäin hyvä yhteishenki.

Requirement is that you must like to do some of the things I listed below and you are a team player. Pvmers job is to spy & work to finish champs/rdas when our reds raid and help to heal our reds etc. Also your personality must fit with the rest of the group.

Pistäkää pm jos joku kiinnostui tästä.