From Atlantic Server '97-98

Mordraer

Novice
Apparently I have to do this intro. So I suppose I'll do it. I played UO as most of you back in the old days. I was a PK on the Atlantic server in '97 and '98. I played a character named Artemis and was in KGDL. I spent a lot of time with Ceridan Renek, Undertaker, Clash, Baldo, Ran, HeeHaw, Skelldron, and with the guilds X-Crew, the Mercs, Regulators, and the Pluggers. I intend to be a full-time red again as I used to be. Nothing personal if I kill you or attempt to do so and you kill me. I just think the game is more fun when you're red. :)

Kuruku

Apparently I have to do this intro. So I suppose I'll do it. I played UO as most of you back in the old days. I was a PK on the Atlantic server in '97 and '98. I played a character named Artemis and was in KGDL. I spent a lot of time with Ceridan Renek, Undertaker, Clash, Baldo, Ran, HeeHaw, Skelldron, and with the guilds X-Crew, the Mercs, Regulators, and the Pluggers. I intend to be a full-time red again as I used to be. Nothing personal if I kill you or attempt to do so and you kill me. I just think the game is more fun when you're red. :)
Hey Mordraer,
I also played Atlantic back then and ran with X-Crew. Hit me on discord: LordKuruku#4120

UrFuneral

I was on Atlantic at the same time. I was part of -S- guild and was a full time PK “Tarquin” Heavy Xbow i was hell in Shame also I house looted with my thief Darnok. I’m thinking of making a comeback here. I’ve had accounts since the server stated but man the games changed and I’ve forgotten how to play. Lol

welcome back to the game.i completely disagree that being a red is more fun. i dislike player killers and im really bad at pvp with no desire to become good.i dont give counts when im PKed cuz i dont want to encourage the activity.i generally dont carry anything of value so that when im killed i just go find a rez and carry on with my life.at any rate,hope you enjoy yr life of crime and may our paths never meet.